|
disclaimer
MY BLOG,MY SAY.OKAY???. |
introduction
shahzan,19!!.. i'm a drum and bass kinda guy. music is passion. |
tagboard
|
archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2014
friends
BasirahMaya Sol FarahD khairi Apit Zeeroc Awin Ramona Shafwan Nadzirah helmii albania Aidil J EEK MYRA eir mel hani iskandar e-carr unknown blogger Shidaaah :D . credits
layout reflect-ionbasecodes inkSPLASH icon coquettish |
|
Friday, September 19, 2014
12:24 AM
Hi blog, Almost 2 years has passed. A lot had changed since the last entry. I'm now a working adult. I have a proper job, a totally different lifestyle. But i keep the things I love close to me still. I've found and lost some of the most precious people in my life. And it's been a roller coaster ride but it was worth every moment of it. I miss this space. I miss just having somewhere to share all my thoughts and feelings without the fear of not having it heard or judged. It is where i get to clear my mind. At this junction of my life, I would say i am pretty torn by the lost of the lady I loved, the person I thought I would end up settling down with. But i've learnt from life enough from before, that i know life have to go on and one day all this will pass. I've learnt that, life has no guarantees. Anything can change at any point of time. And the lost had reminded me to be content with what i have and there is always a positive side to everything. Even pain. I am happy. I am grateful. I truly am. I would just want to learn to forgive her, and myself, for what ever that had happened between the both of us; something i find very hard to accomplish. I guess it is too soon and I've not recover from it. And i want to truly be happy for her, with who ever she might be, with what ever she is doing. Because that would really what i think love is. I hope i find peace in myself as i have did in the past. | |||
| colours to dull. |