|
disclaimer
MY BLOG,MY SAY.OKAY???. |
introduction
shahzan,19!!.. i'm a drum and bass kinda guy. music is passion. |
tagboard
|
archives
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2014
friends
BasirahMaya Sol FarahD khairi Apit Zeeroc Awin Ramona Shafwan Nadzirah helmii albania Aidil J EEK MYRA eir mel hani iskandar e-carr unknown blogger Shidaaah :D . credits
layout reflect-ionbasecodes inkSPLASH icon coquettish |
|
Sunday, May 6, 2012
11:25 PM
Dear best friend,
I am writing this out purely from the heart,
no hatred, no grudge.
We've been friends for 4 years, and you've been my best friend since,
even without official words, I've always regard you as one.
because everyday, we'll always have each other's back, each other's shoulder to cry on, each other's ears to hear us out.
We talked almost every day, never getting tired..
Sure, there was awkward tensions now and then because we didn't know what was going on. But we got it cleared up. And you, you were the best girl best friend a guy could ever wished for.
We had a friendship like those we read on tumblr and shit.. We were that.
I never thought I'd see the day those would end.
But it did, life goes on and we moved on..
As much as it pains me, I chose to understand because, that's what friends do. If i were to follow this girly heart of mine, I'd make a big deal out of it. You said we gap since I found her, I can't deny because I was always with her when you called for me.
Now you found the one, I'm very much happy for you.
And if our friendship is the price to pay for that, I am willing.. sincerely..
Because that's what best friends do.
But my dear friend, do understand..
I've longed for you all this time you weren't here.
I missed you badly.
Every single time that I thought of sharing with you, I had to take it back. Because I don't want to ruin what you have.
I took every precious chance I could to contact you
and never for granted. Even at times when I just feel like venting my anger of how mad I am that I cant have you to myself any more. But it's too precious to be doing that.
Best friend, all I'm saying is that I appreciate what we had,
Those times could never been better.
But if you think severing this already thin string of ties we have makes you feel any good, by all means..
I just hope you think about if I'm really not understanding of the position that you are in now. And think about if "we", actually meant anything to you.
I know this sounds super cheesy, girly, whatever. But it's just how I really feel. I think you already know that.
Sincerely,
your best friend.
| |||
| colours to dull. |